With graduation fewer than three months away, the Class of 2021 is gearing up for commencement.
This week, the Tipton County Board of Education has announced the following seniors as the top 10 at their respective schools.
In some cases, administrators had to use ACT scores and numerical averages of core classes to determine class ranking.
Here’s Munford’s Top 10:
1. Rebekah Brooke Callahan, GPA 4.0, ACT 35; daughter of Bryan and Andrea Callahan of Atoka
2. Kathryn Noelle Werner, GPA 4.0, avg. 98.21, ACT 33; daughter of Todd and Judy Werner of Munford
3. Benjamin Chase Millican, GPA 4.0, avg. 97.66, ACT 33; son of Melissa Coleman and Clint Millican of Drummonds
4. James Wesley Bolton, GPA 4.0, ACT 32; son of John and Debra Bolton of Brighton
5. Sophia Garner Ayers, GPA 4.0, ACT 30; daughter of Paul and Monica Ayers of Munford
6. Emily Caroline Cox, GPA 4.0, ACT 28; daughter of Brian and Randi Cox of Atoka
7. Kori Anne Pilgrim, GPA 4.0, ACT 26; daughter of Pamela Pilgrim-Hayes and Scott Pilgrim of Drummonds
8. William Erik Wallace, GPA 3.9817, ACT 31; son of Brian and Tracy Wallace of Atoka
9. Kyle Wayne Bomar, GPA 3.9814, ACT 28; son of Bryan and Ronni Bomar of Munford
10. Mikala Renae Crump, GPA 3.9636, ACT 26; daughter of Rayjel and Michelle Crump of Atoka
The Class of 2021 will graduate on May 20 (Brighton), May 21 (Munford) and May 24 (Covington). The Leader will recognize graduates in its Class of 2021 magazine in early June.
Photos of these students are featured in the March 11, 2020 print edition as well.